I know it’s been a long time. I didn’t fall off the face of the planet. Neither did my stories. There’s been a lot going on IRL that has been taking up my sanity leaving very little time for me to write. And the writing I have done is for a story that isn’t yet published so that does nothing for you out there. But I’m trying to come back. My schedule sucks this semester at school so there’s a lot of down time during the day where I have no computer so I’m thinking I’ll get back on track. (And as I say this half a dozen new story ideas fly into my head. As if I have time for the ones I’ve started.) I’m gonna TRY but no promises out there. We’ll see how the semester goes. For now I have a new chapter almost ready to post for Second Chances, hopefully tomorrow. 32 Days seems to be another story. I’m gonna try both of them at once, but since 32 has a definite end I’m gonna try to write most of it before I start posting again so it’s not so broken for all of you to read. When promo stuff for the new CD starts and tour dates start popping up, I’d love to blog all that. But that seems like forever from now, so that’s a post for another day. For all of my loyal readers (mwah I love you all) that you so much for hanging on with me. I promise there’s a thorough plan for both stories it’s just a matter of getting it from the brain to the computer. I’ve blabbed to you all enough, I should be thinking and writing chapters not this (I know, I know).
As ALWAYS thanks for reading!
Rachel
PS: As a fresh start you may see layout changes J But who knows.

Hey Rachel! How are you?
ReplyDeleteI'm hanging in there, is that an answer? LOL School and work are back so that's a good sign. There's a new chapter up hopefully I'll keep them coming :-)
ReplyDelete>.< Thanks for updating!
ReplyDelete